If an item is unsuitable, you are entitled to a full refund on your purchase.
• Should you wish to return an item it must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
• Returns will only be accepted where by the item is in unworn and original condition with all tags attached.
• In the event a return does not meet the set standards, La Maison Talulah reserves the right to reject the return.
• The return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer. It is recommended you send your return via a traceable method and retain proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. La Maison Talulah does not take responsibility for returns that are not received.
• Return delivery costs for a faulty, or incorrectly supplied item will be covered by La Maison Talulah.
• All items should have a Returns Form included with the item when sent back to our Returns Team. You will find this enclosed with your order.
• Please allow 7 business days for your return to be received and processed.
• Your refund will be credited to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
• You will receive an email to confirm once your refund has been processed.
• All refunds will be made in USD.
• If you have purchased an item from a La Maison Talulah stockist, you will need to contact them directly.
Cancelling an Order
Once an order has been placed, we cannot change or cancel this order. Orders will need to be returned for a full refund.
La Maison Talulah does not offer direct exchanges. All returned items will be automatically refunded as per our Returns conditions. If you would like to change an item for a different size or colour, you will need to place a new order. Our products are made in limited numbers. If you wish to secure another size or colour, it is recommended you place your new purchase prior to receiving your refund to ensure you don’t miss out.
In the unlikely instance you receive an item with a genuine manufacturing fault, you are entitled to a full refund, or a replacement item, provided stock is available. La Maison Talulah requires the piece to be returned in order to issue a replacement or refund. These terms do not cover general wear and tear. If you believe you have received a faulty item, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Customs, Import Duties & Taxes
• In some circumstances, customers may be required to pay additional duties and taxes on imported products by their country’s customs regulations and government policies.
• These costs are not included in the item price or shipping cost, and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
• Please confirm the expected import duties and taxes of your country prior to placing your order to ensure these costs are not unexpected at delivery.
• In the event a customer does not wish to pay their import duties and taxes the order will be returned to sender. The customer will be issued a refund for their order value, less the following return postage charges and $10 administration fee.
• If you have any questions regarding the above charges or require assistance calculating your expected Import Duties and Taxes, please get in touch prior to placing your order.